Monday, May 9, 2011

Attn HQ:

Celebrating one year of being me

Just the night before there was a great discussion about the 'no dogs on the table rule', but there I am trotting around on the table in the family birthday hat. I wasn't able to wear it long enough to fully understand the magic it possesses, and I'll have to wait a whole year to wear it again. Now I understand why Gromit was so excited to see it again he couldn't resist trying to nibble it off my head (which is how I ended up on the table for some photos).

My birthday was lacking a cake but we did get some more liver treats, which will have to do. There were no sausages or wieners either, for which I will file a letter of complaint. The day before was filled with vegetables falling to the floor, including a large chunk of cucumber and a great number of peas. All the leftovers from Mother's day overwhelmed the fridge allowing for no more additions to the feast. Instead I was given a long red long-doggie stuffy (photos to follow) to interrogate, and a new polka dot leash (Mum says all the tough guys have them) which will allow me to extend the same distance as Gromit and Claire on our leash-walks. I've been promised special sausages in my honour "some day soon"...pfft.

A few days ago we went to the Tree Farm where I continued to collect geomatic data for my secret project. The place is a labyrinth for the curious and brave explorer such as me. 



Many sticks were taken into custody by Claire, and barked at be myself and Gromit.
I covered most of the enchanted forest with my luck dragon, 
though Claire though we were merely playing a game of capture the flag..


The maps will follow.

Sincerely,
Mr. Mustard


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Clifford!
    Sure you had a great time!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete