Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Attn HQ:

There were three of us (dogs) to the one duck. A pink duck at that, given to Claire for Easter. It was easily captured... too easily. It remains with us, now unstuffed having revealed everything he knew. Unfortunately we didn't learn anything we don't already know about stuffed ducks. It turns out pink ducks are rather dumb, not very capable, and are generally only of interest for their looks.

I took it upon myself to take this ridiculous, gorgeous beast back to my new baby blue bed
(Mum says all the tough guys have them).
As he was valiant, I honour him. But as he was ambitious, I slew him...
..and nibbled upon his beak.
If caught in the act always look your most innocent. It always works for me.

I returned Claire's duck (she might have taken it from me) but I have had it in my possession since. Desire of having is the sin of covetousness.

Along with my new blue bed, I was also given a set of keys of which I can only have to examine while we are confined to our dog condos. The puzzles continue to keep me sharp, and on top of my game, but these keys are a great mystery. What will they unlock, what secret chewable door will they open? These are questions I hope to have answered for you soon. 

Until then,..

Sincerely,
Mr. Mustard
(thank you Mr. William Shakespeare)

1 comment:

  1. Clifford, I love that you are always plotting something!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete