Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Little Dog in Little Dog Lake

 I went swimming this weekend in a lake named after me, Little Dog Lake.

At first I was like, woah, this is crazy, what are my brother and sister doing?!
Then I saw the stick in Claire's mouth and just had to jump in.  

Then I got the stick!

My brother Gromit and I ran along the muddy beach. It was so much fun to jump up on Mum with my cute little muddy paws. I left as many marks as I could.
I found a great piece of bark that was almost as big as me. Even big sister Claire was jealous of my big bark.
I had so much fun swimming and running on the beach, but that was a lot of work for a little guy. 
At the end of the day I was so tired 
I could hardly keep my cute brown eyes open, 
I fell sound asleep snuggling on Dad (but not before Mum snapped the flash in my eyes, 
gee thanks).

No comments:

Post a Comment